The Peay United umbrella includes Peay United Inc. Consultants, Peay United Apartments, and the Peay United Foundation. These organizations work in tandem to own and operate Quality affordable housing, provide Reliable Executive Leadership service for Housing Authorities, Responsible property management service, and Achievable Real Estate focused financial freedom plans for individuals and families.
Peay United representatives have a significant amount of experience working in the public and private housing arena. They have provided service for the following types of housing:
- Student Housing
- Mixed-Use Housing
- Market Rate
- Single Family Homes
- Public Housing
- Project Based Vouchers
- Housing Choice Vouchers
The varied housing experience of the Peay United consultants uniquely positions them to provide sound advice tailored to meet the customers’ needs.
Strategic Thinkers, Problem Solvers, and Trusted Partners helping families build financial freedom, improving communities and strengthening relationships between housing providers and its residents.
- Educating families on how to reach financial freedom and build generational wealth using small footprint Multifamily Real Estate.
- Improving landlords’ ability to manage their properties by providing professional property management advice that improves tenant relations.
- Improving tenants’ relationship with their landlords by providing professional advice on how to best resolve challenges with landlords in an effort to avoid strained relationship with landlords.
- Contributing to the Affordable Housing stock by owning, preserving, and managing well-maintained affordable rental housing.
- Saving Affordable Housing by providing win-win purchasing solutions to property owners in distress situations
- Breaking the cycle of poverty by contributing financially to inner city youth Financial Literacy programs.
Who We Serve
Who We Serve
Clients include but are not limited to:
- Individual and Families
- New Real Estate Investors
- Housing Organizations
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Organizations
- Young Professionals
- Washington State Landlord Association, Member
- Richmond Apartment Owners Association, Member
- Virginia Housing Alliance, Board Member