The Peay United umbrella includes Peay United Inc. Consultants, Peay United Apartments, and the Peay United Foundation. These organizations work in tandem to own, lease, and manage Quality affordable housing, provide Reliable Interim Housing Executive services for Housing Authorities, and help families Achieve financial freedom using the Apartment-Hacking strategy.
Peay United representatives have a significant amount of experience working in the public and private housing arena. They have provided service for the following types of housing:
- Student Housing
- Mixed-Use Housing
- Market Rate
- Single Family Homes
- Public Housing
- Veterans Assisted Supportive Housing
- Project Based Vouchers
- Housing Choice Vouchers
The varied housing experience of the Peay United consultants uniquely positions them to provide sound advice tailored to meet the customers’ needs.
Strategic Thinkers, Problem Solvers, and Trusted Partners helping families build financial freedom, improving communities and strengthening relationships between housing providers and its residents.
- Contributing to the Affordable Housing stock by owning, preserving, and managing well-maintained affordable rental housing.
- Improving landlords’ ability to self manage their properties by providing professional property management advice that improves tenant relations.
- Educating families on how to reach financial freedom and build generational wealth using small footprint Multifamily Real Estate.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty by building a fund to contribute to inner city youth Financial Literacy programs.
Who We Serve
Who We Serve
Clients include but are not limited to:
- Individual and Families
- New Real Estate Investors
- Housing Organizations
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Organizations
- Young Professionals
- Public Housing Authorities
- Washington State Landlord Association, Member
- Richmond Apartment Owners Association, Member
- Virginia Housing Alliance, Board Member